Monday, May 21, 2012

Now We add Programming to our List

Summer semester has now begun.  Programming will be our next Learning Adventure.  I'll quickly date myself and say that when I bought my first computer, it was an NEC, top of the line in 1991.  It came with "Basic dos" as its operating language.  The manual itself was large enough to use as a doorstop (which I did use on occasion as one in my office. (that office was in an old house with character)). 


Even then, I wanted to know why I was using "x" command.  I'd like to learn the " Why?, How come nots? and Whens?" on the programming.  I truly hope I do not need to be a math wizard because it's been more than a few years since I've done more than balance my checkbook.  As to figuring out what extra I'd like to be sure to learn in the class, it's too new to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment